Susquehanna, Pennsylvania
1.7

Bought is tool from Ktool.net on May 19th and did not use it until July in my radio repair work I do.I did use the tool a couple of times and it performed just fine.

I then, I had a bolt that was stuck. As I used the screwdriver, the tip bent and also the rubber grip broke loose and slipped around the inner part of the screwdriver. Spoke to Marine at Klein tools and they said they don't warrantee the bits and warrantee the only the handle. I would have to spend $7 or so dollars to send it back to Ktool.net and hope they will repair the handle for a $12 screwdriver.

For everyone's info, Home Depot sells this same model online for $10.00 online with "made in USA" on it and mine is totally missing any marks like that on it.This screwdriver is useless and better off going to buy a China made Harbor Freight product and return it back to the store if it fails.

Review about: Klein Tools 32476 Screwdriver.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: New screwdriver.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Klein Tools?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving -  Beware of Howard Harrison Paving Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving "this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled..." Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more Yelp - I want compensation for 100k plus in lost business over 3 years Yelp "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more