Susquehanna, Pennsylvania
1.7

Bought is tool from Ktool.net on May 19th and did not use it until July in my radio repair work I do.I did use the tool a couple of times and it performed just fine.

I then, I had a bolt that was stuck. As I used the screwdriver, the tip bent and also the rubber grip broke loose and slipped around the inner part of the screwdriver. Spoke to Marine at Klein tools and they said they don't warrantee the bits and warrantee the only the handle. I would have to spend $7 or so dollars to send it back to Ktool.net and hope they will repair the handle for a $12 screwdriver.

For everyone's info, Home Depot sells this same model online for $10.00 online with "made in USA" on it and mine is totally missing any marks like that on it.This screwdriver is useless and better off going to buy a China made Harbor Freight product and return it back to the store if it fails.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of klein tools 32476 screwdriver and associated monetary loss in the amount of $13. Klein Tools needs to "new screwdriver" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned klein tools 32476 screwdriver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Klein Tools.

Had an Experience with Klein Tools?

Comments