Klein Tools 5 in 1 screwdriver Model 32476 - Cheap screwdriver - Klein Does not stand behind its product.

Bought is tool from Ktool.net on May 19th and did not use it until July in my radio repair work I do.I did use the tool a couple of times and it performed just fine.

I then, I had a bolt that was stuck. As I used the screwdriver, the tip bent and also the rubber grip broke loose and slipped around the inner part of the screwdriver. Spoke to Marine at Klein tools and they said they don't warrantee the bits and warrantee the only the handle. I would have to spend $7 or so dollars to send it back to Ktool.net and hope they will repair the handle for a $12 screwdriver.

For everyone's info, Home Depot sells this same model online for $10.00 online with "made in USA" on it and mine is totally missing any marks like that on it.This screwdriver is useless and better off going to buy a China made Harbor Freight product and return it back to the store if it fails.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Klein 5 In 1 Screwdriver
Review category
review #901528 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Klein Tools? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Klein Tools. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Klein Tools.
Filing a new complaint about